Another simple and easy Trout Recipe. Oven Roasted Trout with Lemon Dill Stuffing.. need I say more?
- 1 c soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 sweet onion, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 c olive oil, divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 trout, cleaned and head removed
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil
2. Toss bread crumbs with onion, dill, lemon zest, garlic and half of the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Press stuffing into the trout, then brush the trout with the remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place trout onto prepared baking sheet.
4. Roast in the preheated oven until the skin of the fish begins to brown, and the flesh flakes easily with a fork (about 20 minutes).
That's about as simple as it gets folks. Enjoy!!
Stay tuned next month for a easy Pike recipe!!