This is a very simple recipe but so tasty. Definitely my favorite way to have Northern Pike
The hardest part about this recipe is knowing how to fillet the fish so it is completely boneless. See my blog on how to fillet for more info on how to do this.
(Serves 3-4 people)
All you need is:
1 pound Northern Pike
1/2 cups Butter
1 dash Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Fillet the fish. Pike are very boney so be sure to pay special attention to the filleting process. Be sure to remove the Y-bone.
- Preheat grill to 375 don’t forget to oil your grill so the fillets don’t stick.(You can also use this recipe for pan frying)
- Rub butter over the fish and let it melt.
- Sprinkle entire fillet with lemon-pepper.
- Continue to grill at low heat. Test with your fork…skin should separate from meat when done. Around 8-10min.